These are guidelines for code style and quality that we follow at UseTheSource.
- we use Google’s open source style guides as the following items are extensions or deviations from this guide.
- maximum line length: 100
- no tabs for indentation: 4 spaces.
- comments explain any otherwise implicit intent or purpose; otherwise code must speak for itself.
- all public classes are documented with Javadoc to state their intent and purpose.
- all public methods are documented with Javadoc to state their intent and purpose.
- package names are
- all public functions have @doc tags in Rascal tutor format.
- tools for languages reside in
lang/<language name>/<sub?>/<tool name>.rsc
- generic algorithms for analysis reside in
- generic utilities (i.e. for communication) reside in